Players: 2 or more
Aim: Transform objects into as many other objects as you can.
Skills Development: Creative and quick thinking
How to play
- Collect everyday objects from around your home, make sure that they can be handled easily, for example coat hanger, banana, ruler, pencil, plastic bottle etc
- Decide who goes first and in which order you will rotate. Usually the youngest goes first but this does not have to be the case.
- The first person starts by transforming the object into something else through showing how it would be used as the transformed object, for example a banana would become a phone or a paint brush.
- The object is then passed to the next person who transforms the object into something different
- Keep passing the object until you run out of ideas. Then try a different object.
- You could ask the other players to guess before the player tells you what they have created.