Finzean Hall is situated in the valley of the river Feugh, half way between Banchory & Aboyne on the B976. In 1928 the Farquharson family built a traditional hall for village gatherings and in 2003 a major community project brought the amenities up to date.
The Hall is warm, welcoming and regularly used with a large glass fronted contemporary foyer & bar, a small conference hall and large dance hall with the original wooden flooring and open roof beams. Once the folding door systems are open the whole space is ideal for weddings and larger functions.
The Hall is central to the celebrations, weddings, clubs, meetings and parties within our community and maintained and run to a high standard by local volunteers who help promote and look after it. Our friendly hall keeper is happy to advise if you need further information.
- The route/path to the hall is suitable for wheelchair/ mobility scooters
- The route/path to the hall is well lit
- There is ramp/flat access to the venue
- The door opening is wide enough for a wheelchair/mobility scooter
- Internal flooring is suitable for a wheelchair/mobility scooter
- There is sufficient circulation space for wheelchair/mobility scooter users
- The main hall has a hearing loop
- Reception and the main hall are suitable for approach both by people in standing and seated positions
- This is a guide/assistance dog-friendly venue
- This is a breastfeeding-friendly venue